Sunday, August 24, 2014

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Do you know what reality is?  It's not what you think it is.  It's not everyday life of getting up and going to work and dealing with all the distractions of this society.  It's not a mere 100 years of living on this planet.  It's not about how much fun am I having and what can I do next for entertainment.  It's not about how many toys do I have or how extravagant is my home or wow look at my cool ride.  It's not about how do I look or how nice are the clothes I'm wearing or how many pairs of shoes do I really need? 

It's not about what people think of me..........
It's about what does GOD think of me............

Does HE know YOUR name??  Do you have a real relationship with HIM?  If you do not then HE does  not know you!!!  If HE does not know who you are then guess what...your mere 100 years on this earth will be the best you will ever get.  Eternity is a long, long time my friends and your eternity will be in outer darkness. 
What is outer darkness??  I'm sure it is everything GOD is not.  It is away from the presence of GOD and all HIS GOODNESS!  I don't even want to imagine the things of this place.

What's really in my heart?  Do I have a heart after GOD or is my heart really after myself and what I want.  Do I really want what GOD wants or am I focusing on what I need and want.  Where are my thoughts everyday...all day?  Is GOD on my mind thru out the day or is HE just an after thought when its convenient for me.  Do I only go to HIM when I need something or am I thanking HIM all the day long for everything in my life.

 Do I realize that GOD's right arm is the LORD JESUS CHRIST!
JESUS is GOD's power. JESUS is GOD!!!  Everything created....ALL THINGS were created by him and for him including you and I.  If HE stopped for one moment do you realize that all creation would be gone in an instant.  HE is the power that is creation.  It is by HIS choice that ALL THINGS exist.  HE doesn't need you but HE does want you.

HE wants you so much that HE has gone to great lengths to make a way for you to get back to how HIS plan was for all of us in the beginning.  HE didn't have to do this.  HE could have just let it all die in its wickedness.  But GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
This is not a game people, this is reality.  Believe it or not is your choice.  All will happen as GOD says it will happen with or without you.  Freewill....what a beautiful gift.  Your Father in heaven will not force anything upon you.  Your life here and after here is your choice.  HE has made sure that all HIS planned workings are revealed to all HIS children.  It is your choice to take it serious and learn and understand HIS word or not.  It is an eternal choice. 

Sin is the  problem for the world.  As a whole we are so buried and infected in it that we don't even know what is sin and what is not sin anymore.  The covenant GOD gave us so long ago (ten commandments) are to show us the goodness of GOD.  Only GOD is goodness.  If the world were to practice just these ten commandments, imagine what it would look like today.

Sin is not wrong doing, it is wrong being, deliberate and emphatic independence of GOD.  It is a state of your heart and actions you choose to be.  Willful defiance from GOOD which is GOD.

The revelation of the Bible is not that JESUS CHRIST took upon Himself our fleshy sins, but that HE took upon Himself the heredity of sin which no man can touch.  God made His own Son to be sin that He might make the sinner a saint.  All through the Bible it is revealed that our LORD bore the sin of the world by identification, not by sympathy.  He deliberately took upon His own shoulders, and bore in His own Person, the whole massed sin of the human race.

2 Cor 5:21
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

By so doing He put the whole human race on the basis of Redemption.  JESUS CHRIST rehabilitated the human race, He put it back to where GOD designed it to be.  Anyone can enter into union with GOD based upon what our LORD has done on the Cross.     
       


A man cannot redeem himself.  Redemption is GODS doing,  it is absolutely finished and complete.
It's reference to individual men is a question of their individual action and heart.
There is a difference between redemption (GODS DOING) and the conscious experience of salvation (mans choice in life).

Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
 
 
 
  
      
   

     


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment