Friday, July 10, 2015

Lord GOD and LORD God...

Hello Brothers and Sisters,


 The LORD God ( the power of GOD has JESUS CHRIST, has the right arm/hand/strength of GOD, the creator of heaven and earth, corner/foundation stone),  the Lord GOD ( the Father, JEHOVAH)

Ex 6:3 
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
 
Psa 83:18 
That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.
 
Isa 12:2
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
 
Isa 26:1-5 
In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. 
Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. 
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.
 

The Bible is written very specific and GOD is teaching us thru HIS WORD who HE is.  The wording is very specific in noting the different capitalizations thru out scripture of the LORD God and the Lord GOD.  Teaching us specifically in whom is the reference.

Deu 3:24 
O Lord GOD, thou hast begun to shew thy servant thy greatness, and thy mighty hand: for what God is there in heaven or in earth, that can do according to thy works, and according to thy might?
 
Deu 9:26 
I prayed therefore unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, destroy not thy people and thine inheritance, which thou hast redeemed through thy greatness, which thou hast brought forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand.
 
Psa 44:3
For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
 
Psa 71:5
For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
 
Psa 71:16
I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
 
Isa 25:8
He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.
 
Psa 98:1
 O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.
 
Isa 28:16
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
 
Isa 28:22
Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.
 
Isa 30:15
For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.
 
JEHOVAH is three in one!!!
 
 
1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
 
Just as GOD is here and has always been here in spirit, HE loves us so very much to create himself a physical vehicle has a begotten son (JESUS CHRIST) to physically dwell among HIS children to fulfill HIS set standard of Goodness and Truth put forth thru Moses with the very finger of the LORD God on the tables of stone (Ten Commandments).   JESUS overcame sin to show us that we too can overcome sin and fulfill HIS covenant of Goodness and Truth in our desire of that which is Good and Righteous.
 
Job 33:14
For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.
 
Job 40:5
Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
 
GOD has spoken thru the prophets thru the ages and man perceiveth it not,  the second time physically with a face to face.

Eze 39:29
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
 
Isa 54:8
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.
 
The LORD God (JESUS CHRIST) in everlasting kindness has mercy on us, our Redeemer.
 
 
 
Mat 7:8
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


Be Blessed my Brothers and Sisters.  May our GOD bless you with HIS understanding.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment