Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Dove and the Hawk...

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

About a month ago I had a dream.  I don't usually share dreams with those outside my immediate family.  This dream as some of them are was very real and very heart felt.  I feel strongly to share because it is important and urgent for us all.

I was outside and saw this Dove flying and it was attacked by a very big hawk.  It did not have a chance against this mighty foe.  It fell to the ground quickly and landed right next to me.  I was so sad that it had happened so quickly that I could not do anything to help it.  This is where everything got close up.  It was beautiful, so beautiful.  It was laying on its stomach and its wings were completely outstretched.  It was big,  its wingspan was at least thirty inches.  I noticed the feathers were perfect and so soft.  They were small feathers and many of them,  the coloring was this beautiful cream color and each one of them had this beautiful caramel color with the very end in alittle black at the lower end of each feather.  It was such a gorgeous coat.  The head was a Dove and it seemed so small for this big bird.   I was so saddened,  I love Doves,  they are the bird of Peace and the bird of which our Lord chose to show us the Holy Spirit. 
I ran inside the building where I was and people were inside.  I started crying out to them, " You guys have to come and see this Dove,  its huge " and I told them the size.  They all said its  not a Dove, they don't get that big and they wouldn't come to see it. 

I ran back outside to the Dove and was right down on the ground next to it.  I was confused because its head was that of a Dove but its body was much more in line with that of a hawk.  Again I was very impressed by the beauty of its coat.  I also was so very sad at its death that my heart cried out for it.  I lay on the ground next to it with my face very near to it.  All of the sudden the much bigger hawk or maybe it was even an eagle came back to claim its prey.  It landed on the other side of the Dove and began walking towards the bird and me. 

It was strange at this point because I had no fear of this very big bird of prey walking towards my face and his meal.  He also seemed to have no fear of me either.  I didn't move my face from the ground near the Dove and the eagle just continued to walk around the tail feathers of the Dove and put himself right in between me and the Dove.  As he turned to begin to devour his meal his tail feathers brushed my face.  That's how close we all were. 
It was strange the relationship between the eagle and myself.  It was like we had nothing to do with each other.  It was like we both knew that neither of us could touch each other  but we both existed in the same realm. 

The dream ended there.  It left me very sad for the Dove.  In the days that followed I thought about this and wondered and asked of the Lord what did it mean??

The word that came to me referring to the Dove was "hybrid"  

The first thing I thought of after this word was a wolf in sheep's clothing and the very next thought was of luke warm believers. 

I went to GOD's Holy Word. 

I thought of talk.  The head of a Dove lead me to believe it was a Dove thru and thru.  But the body was not that of a Dove.  The head was the talk and the body was the walk. 

1Sam 2:3 
Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
 
Job 11:2
Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man full of talk be justified?
 
Job 13:7
Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him?
 
Mat 15:11
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
 
Eph 4:29
Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
 
As I look at the world I see much talk, as I ponder slowly and wait for the walk.  The fruits of the walk are  not immediate.  The fruit has to first begin to bud then it blossoms and is beautiful and fragrant and then that beauty withers and fades away and if its really fruit you will begin to see the growth within the withering blossom.  It takes time for true fruit to come forth.  GOD gives us this time.  Know that you will not see the true fruit at the beginning but at the end, at the time of harvest.
 
And sow the fields, and plant vineyards, which may yield fruits of increase.
 
I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:
 
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
 
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
 
It is not always easy to know the fruits of a person.  The coat of the body of the bird in my dream was so beautiful.  I remember just gazing upon it and admiring the beauty of it.  But as it were, underneath was the body of a bird of prey.  Another thing...  The bigger bird of prey destroyed the littler bird of prey.
 
Psa 34:21
Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.
 
Psa 140:11
Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
 
Jer 25:32
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
 
Rev 18:14 
And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
 
For what it's worth my friends.......... It was a powerful dream and I pray for discernment and wisdom for all.  Know the Word of God and know it well.  It is our means of discernment.  The devil knows the scriptures very well also and will use them to his advantage. 
 
Be Blessed and know that you are so loved...........
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jill. Thank you for sharing this profound and deeply spiritual dream.

    ReplyDelete